Whether it’s outdoor sport or a gym workout, club sport or exercise at home, many people couldn’t imagine leisure time without sports and fitness. Intelligent promotional ideas for sports are the best way to reach professional sportspeople, amateurs and sport fans. We’ve put together the best fitness accessories so that you can use them in your next promotional campaign.
These marketing ideas will capture your target audience’s attention Some sports activities focus on health aspects, while others aim to promote greater body awareness. But all types of sport have one thing in common: they are fun. To keep up the fun, choose promotional sports articles to advertise your business. These items can vary depending on your target audience, which is why we’ve put together a few examples of promotional ideas for sports:
- For outdoor sports, drinking bottles with your company logo and bicycle tools with promotional slogans are two options. But pedometers, sports belts and armbands are also popular with hikers, joggers and walkers.
- For indoor sports, you can impress potential customers with isotonic drinks and towels with a promotional message. These can be used in gyms, but are also suitable for non-sports use.
- Clubs and teams are always delighted to receive field equipment and team kits, but sports bags are also sought-after giveaways – and a printed logo will raise awareness for your products and services.
- Lanyards are essential for any kind of sports event. But gym regulars and members of associations and clubs, such as golfers, will also be pleased to receive these practical key holders.
- For leisure and recreation, many promotional ideas for sports are very popular. You can make children and teenagers smile with a printed football, and giveaways such as air pumps and glucose tablets are in high demand in private households.
Promotional ideas for sports are suitable for a wide range of marketing activities Promotional items for sports and leisure are sought-after advertising media for promotional messages as they are used in many different fields and can therefore reach a broad audience. With the right promotional materials, you can raise awareness of your products and services among a large group of people.
Here are some ways that you can use promotional ideas for sports:
- Give away engraved promotional gifts at large events, such as trade shows and sports competitions, but also company activity days and other events.
- Present promotional sports items to your customers, employees and business partners. Members of clubs and teams will also welcome fitness gifts.
- Link promotional ideas for sports to customer acquisition. Let your customers choose a reward when they recruit new members.
Promotional gifts are often used to remind customers about your company. Sports and leisure activities create a positive experience, and thus, people will associate your company with positive emotions.
Personalised design: how to achieve results with your marketing If you decide to use “sporty” promotional gifts for your business, it’s important to create recognition value. The product design should be personalised, for example with your logo, a promotional text or slogan. If you have promotional items engraved or printed, potential customers will immediately associate the sports items with your company.
You can personalise the design yourself in our online shop by using the configurator to tailor the design of the selected fan items. Depending on the type of product, you can choose from different printing processes, including high-quality pad printing or long-lasting laser engraving. Many promotional gifts can also be produced in small quantities.
Summary: Promotional ideas for sports are sought after by many existing and new customers
You can reach a whole group of new prospects with promotional products for the sports and leisure segment. Adults and children alike will be delighted to receive these items and will use them in their private lives. This is why promotional ideas for sports are guaranteed to be a great success for your company.© Shutterstock.com/Uber Images